The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has issued admit cards for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Karnataka PGCET) 2023 . You can get your admit card by visiting kea.kar.nic.in and using your application number and the first four letters of your name as login credentials. The Karnataka PGCET will take place on September 23 and 24, 2023. On the first day, there’s one session from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm. On the second day, there are two sessions, one from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm and another from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Your admit card will contain details about your exam timing, exam center, and other important information. Make sure to download it and prepare for your exam.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of Karnataka PGCET admit card 2023||September 13, 2023|
|Karnataka PGCET exam date 2023||September 23 to 24, 2023|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Admit Card
The Karnataka PGCET 2023 hall ticket is now available for download on the official website. To get your PGCET 2023 admit card, simply follow the steps outlined below.
How to download Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket 2023?
Step 1- Go to the official Karnataka PGCET website.
Step 2- Find and click on the link for Karnataka PG admit card 2023.
Step 3- Log in by entering your application number and date of birth.
Step 4- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 5- Download it and make a printed copy for your records.
Details Provided in Karnataka PGCET 2023 Admit Card
Check the details and make sure all the details given below are printed on your Karnataka PGCET 2023 Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate.
- Karnataka PGCET roll number.
- Candidate’s father’s name.
- Exam venue.
- Karnataka PGCET exam date 2023.
- Time of examination.
- Allotted examination centre.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Scanned signature.
Documents to be Carried along with Admit Cards
The Karnataka PGCET admit card for 2023 contains important instructions that candidates must follow on the day of the exam. Some of the expected instructions from the authorities include.
- Besides the KEA PGCET 2023 admit card, a ballpoint pen, and an identification ID, candidates cannot bring any electronic devices or similar items into the exam hall.
- Candidates must arrive at the exam centers according to the reporting time mentioned in the Karnataka PGCET hall ticket 2023.
- Once the gates are closed, candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination premises before the designated duration is completed.
|1 What should you do if you find discrepancies in the information on your Karnataka PGCET hall ticket?|
|In such a case, candidates should contact the authorities and inform them about the discrepancy.|
|2 Is it possible to re-download the Karnataka PGCET admit card if I have misplaced the originally downloaded copy?|
|Certainly, candidates can download the Karnataka PGCET 2023 admit card multiple times if needed.|