Pradhan Mantri Shri Narendra Modi ji was launched the Scheme Pradhan Mantri Kishan Maandhan Yojana(PMKMY) from Ranchi, Jharkhand. The scheme PMKM bhai was launched from Ranchi on 12 September 2019. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support for those farmers who hold small land.
Modi ji insure better income for the farmers of the country who earn very less amount every day. This scheme is for those farmers who have cultivated land up to 2 hectare and the age of farmer between 18 years to 40 years. According to this scheme farmers receive Rs.3000 monthly after the age of 60 years, this money is pension Based.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana has been started to provide social security to all land holding small and marginal farmers in the country. In this article we will discuss or share all the information regarding to the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana(PMKMY).
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
As you all know that PM Modi ji launched the scheme Pradhan Mantri Kishan Maandhan Yojana on 12th September 2019. Through this scheme Pradhan Mantri. ji provide financial help for poor farmers by providing some money. This money is for those farmers who comes under the age limit of 18-60 years.
For more information you can visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Maandhan yojana (PMKMY). In this scheme farmers get Rs 3000 monthly pension. The Pradhan Mantri kisan Maan dhan Yojana (PMKMY) aims to secure the lives of 5 crore small and marginal farmers by providing them minimum pension of Rs 3000 per month till the age of 60 years.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Overview
The scheme which is launched by the Pradhan Mantri shri Narendra Modi for those farmer who have only 2 hectare or less then it. This scheme was launched on 12th September 2019. For your better understanding you can see below table.
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri kisan Maandhan Yojana (PMKMY)|
|Launched Date||12 September 2019|
|Age limit||18-60 years|
|Comes under||Central government|
How to register for PMKMY
Pradhan Mantri Shri Narendra Modi ji was launched the Scheme Pradhan Mantri Kishan Maandhan Yojana(PMKMY) from Ranchi, Jharkhand. It is a scheme which support farmers financially. If you want to register in Pradhan Mantri Maandhan Yojana (PMKMY).
Step 1) First of all visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Maandhan Yojana https://maandhan.in/.
Step 2) On home page click on “Click here to apply” link at the official website of Pradhan Mantri Maandhaan Yojana.
Step 3) Now you will see the option of “Pm kisan Maandhan yojana” click on it.
Step 4) Enter your details like Mobile no. password etc.
Pradhan mantri Maandhan Yojana 2023 Benefits
- Pradhan mantri Maandhan Yojana has been started to provide financial support for those farmers who have 2 hectare or less then it.
- According to PMKMY, the candidate is eligible to receive a minimum Rs 3000 as a monthly pension directly in the registered bank account till the 60 years. It’s secure the future of the candidate in his retired life.
- Along with financial support, the PMKMY provides death coverage to the candidate.
- If you want to leave the scheme before then years of joining PMKMY, you would get back all your monthly Deposits but with no interest.
- If the farmer dies within the scheme tenure and the spouse wishes to leave the scheme; in that case, she can receive the total deposits along with interest
Pradhan Mantri maandhan Yojana Salient Features
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandan Yojana has been started to provide social and financial support to the poor farmer.
- These farmers have minimal or no savings and also do not have any source of income when they reached old age.
- The aim of this scheme to help them live a healthy and happy life after reach their old age.
- Under this scheme, government provide a fixed pension of RS 3000 in their bank account till the age of 60 years.
- Farmers will have to contribute an amount between RS 55 to RS 200 per month in the pension fund.
- In case of unfortunate death of farmer before retirement date, the spouse may continue in the scheme by paying the remaining contribution till the remaining age of the deceased farmer.
- If the farmer does not wish to continue, the total contribution made by the farmer along with interest will be paid to the spouse.
Documents required for PMKMY
The candidates need to provide residential proof like Aadhaar card, voter ID or ration card.
For registration in PMKMY scheme candidate needs to provide age proof.
Candidate needs to submit a photo copy of the BPL certificate.
It is important to submit a photo copy of farmer’s registration certificate by the candidate.
At the time of registration candidate needs to provide land document.
The candidate needs to submit his bank account details at the time of registration.
FAQs of PMKMY
What are the uses of PMKMY?
The aim of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandan Yojana is to provide financial support by giving the amount of RS 3000 per month.
What is the monthly contribution of PMKMY?
Is the monthly contribution of farmer is RS 55 to RS 200 every monthy till the age of 60 years.
Who is eligible for PMKMY?
Those candidates are eligible for PMKMY Scheme who have the 2 hectare or less then 2 hectare land.
What is the age limit for PMKMY scheme ?
The age limit is between 18 to 40 years.