The Social Welfare Department (SWD) of Uttar Pradesh will start accepting online applications for pre- and post-matric scholarships for the academic year 2023–2024 from 15 September 2023. Candidates can submit the UP Scholarship Online Form at scholarship.up.gov.in if they are enrolled in pre-matric (9th and 10th) and post-matric (Dashmottar) 11th, 12th, and above classes at any college, institute, or university in Uttar Pradesh.
Please read the entire post before applying online as we have included all the important information about UP Scholarship, including Scholarship Registration, Date, Apply Process, Login, Fresh & Renewal, Form Correction/Edit, and more.
UP Scholarship Online Form Overview
|Scholarship Name||UP Scholarship 2023-24|
|State||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Department Name||Department of Social Welfare, Govt. Of UP|
|Beneficiary||Pre-Matric (9th & 10th) and|
Post-Matric Classes 11th, 12th, Dashmottar
UG, PG & also Diploma courses
|Current Status||Registration starts from 15 September 2023|
|Last Date for Registration||10 November 2023|
UP Scholarship Online Form : Dates
|Timeline for UP Pre-Matric Scholarships (Class 9th and 10th)||Application Start Date: 15 September 2023|
Last Date: 10 November 2023
|Timeline for UP Post-Matric Scholarships (Class 11th and 12th/Dashmottar)||Start Date: To be announced|
Online Application Deadline: To be announced
|Dates for correction of UP Pre-Matric Scholarships||To be announced|
|Dates for correction of UP Post-Matric Scholarships||To be announced|
|Disbursement of scholarship||To be announced|
UP Scholarship 2023-24 : Documents Required
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Student ID proof
- Residential proof such as Aadhar Card, Ration card, Voter ID Card, Driving license or PAN card
- Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Bank passbook of the student
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
How to apply for UP Scholarship Online Form 2023 ?
Step 1: New student registration
- Visit scholarship.up.gov.in to access the UP Government’s official website for the Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System
- Select “New Registration” under the “Student” heading. Select the scholarship for which you want to apply.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) need to be filled out.
- To register, click “Submit”.
- Save the registration slip’s printout for future requirements.
Step 2: Student Login
- Once you have registered, go to the “Student” section and click on the “Fresh Login” or “Renewal Login” options depending on the type of scholarship you are applying for.
- To log in, enter your password, registration number, and birthdate.
- The page containing the important instructions to fill form will now load.
- When finished, check the box at the bottom of the page and click “Proceed” after carefully reading all the instructions.
Step 3: Filling out the scholarship application
- When the user clicks the “Proceed” button, their dashboard will be displayed.
- Select “Fill in the application form” option
- Add more information to the scholarship application form and completely fill the form.
- Select “Submit”.
Step 4: Upload all supporting documents
Students must upload their passport size photographs and other supporting papers after submitting the application form.
Step 5: Final submission online
In order to avoid discrepancies later, it is advised that candidates carefully examine all of the information they have submitted before submitting the application form. Furthermore, after the application has been submitted, there is no way to change the data that the applicant has entered.
Step 6: Submission of Application at the School/College
The applicants must take print out of the scholarship application form they have filled and submit it, together with any other documents required, to their individual educational institutions after attaching all the required documents.
How to do Correction/Changes in UP Scholarship Online Form?
Step 1: Student Login
First and foremost, you have to login to UP scholarship portal (Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System). To make it easy, we have already told you how to login above.
Step 2: Start doing corrections/edit
- You must review your scrutiny result after a successful login.
- Click the “Modify application after initial test” button to make any necessary changes or corrections
- You will be taken to the application rectification page after being redirected.
- Make the necessary corrections and then resubmit the updated online application.
Step 3: Submission of Application at the School/College
Take a hardcopy of the UP Scholarship Online form after making the necessary adjustments. Finally, submit the updated application in physical copy to your institutions or colleges.
Also Read: How to Link PAN Card and Aadhar Card ?
The Uttar Pradesh scholarship is intended for students enrolled in the state’s extensive educational system, which includes more than 2 lakh schools and more than 60 universities. The Uttar Pradesh (UP) Scholarships, which aim to provide financial assistance to students in the state at various educational levels, include a number of pre-matriculatory and post-matriculatory programs for candidates who fall under the SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General category.
Also Read: Ayushman Bharat Card Registration 2023