Brauss.in is the Bhimrao Ambedkar University of Social Sciences (BRAUSS) is the first university of social sciences in the country. This university is located in the state of Madhya Pradesh at the birth place of Bhimrao Ambedkar and was founded in 2016. Brauss.in publish latest notifications of recruitment posts, admit cards, answer key and result of the examinations.
The University represents a distinctive fusion, bringing together insights and methods from the realm of social sciences with scientific and technological progress. This fusion is dedicated to driving socio-economic growth and fostering educational distinction among scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other marginalized communities.
The core objective of the University is to expedite the advancement of these underprivileged groups and enhance their educational achievements. This is achieved by merging contemporary technologies and cutting-edge social sciences concepts with the visionary ideals of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar. Through this amalgamation, the University strives to combat and eliminate social ills, disparities, and injustices, while striving to establish a society founded on principles of equality.
|Name of University||Bhimrao Ambedkar University of Social Sciences|
|Courses||UG, PG, Diploma, PhD [Check List]|
|Online Admission||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Register Now|
Brauss.in – Latest Recruitments
Brauss.in provides latest Government Jobs notifications registration links and how to apply for that particular posts. You can also find the Admit Cards of the latest Job recruitments when they are released, you can download them from this website. Brauss.in provides fastest and real answer key when exam is conducted and after that result of the exam.
You can check for the latest job offers offered by BRAUSS on this website and all the details of the post like Age Criteria, Qualifications, Eligibility, how to apply for the post, salary and selection process. Here is the list of all the exams, you can apply for on Brauss.in
|AGNIVEER SSR||UP POLICE|
Ambedkar University Mhow Recruitment
Brauss is located in town Mhow of Indore district. You can apply for Various vacancies released by Brauss. First you need to check your eligibility for a certain post you want to apply for. Recruitments are published under vacancies section, to get daily updates about the jobs application, keep visiting Official website regularly. Along with total post you can find the official pdf notification so that you can read all the details completely.
In some posts you can apply online but in few cases you have to submit necessary documents to the university itself in physical mode. Every year Brauss releases notification for various posts like – Advertisement for Visiting Faculty, Recruitment advertisement of consultant for stride research project, post of professor under Ambedkar Peeth, Roster Register of University Academic Posts.
Admit cards are released few days before the exam date. Aspirants of any exam like SSC, UPSC or State exams. An exam admit card, also known as a hall ticket or admission ticket, is a crucial document that allows a candidate to appear for a specific examination. It contains important information about the candidate and the exam. Here’s what you might typically find on an exam admit card:
- Candidate Information:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number or registration number
- Application or reference number
- Date of birth
- Exam Information:
- Name of the exam or test
- Date and time of the exam
- Venue or exam center details (address)
- Seat or room number (if applicable)
- Reporting time
- Duration of the exam
Brauss offers wide range of courses for the students and before exam of the particular exam, you can see and download syllabus from here. We are providing the latest syllabus signed by issuing authority. You can just click on view button to access the pdf file of syllabus.
|Syllabus PG (M.A.M.Sc.) in Yogic science||View|
|Syllabus PG diploma in yoga||View|
|Syllabus certificate in Yoga||View|
|MSW Social Work||View|
|MA Sociology 2020-21||View|
|BSW IST YEAR Social Work (1T & 2T) 2021-22||View|
|BSW IIND YEAR Social work Minor 2022-23||View|
|BSW IIND YEAR Social work Major 2022-23||View|
|B.A. IST YEAR Sociology (2T) Minor 2022-22||View|
|B.A. IIND YEAR Sociology Minor 2022-23||View|
|BA IIND YEAR Sociology Major||View|
Brauss Admission -braussums.in
Every year BRAUSS offers admission for the new students in wide range of courses. If you are planning to study in BRASS then you can apply online for the course you want to pursue. Here is the detailed method anyone can apply for their respective courses.
Step 1) Visit the official website of Brauss- brauss.mp.gov.in
Step 2) Now in the top menu, select Admission Option
Step 3) Now Click on Online Admission Link
Step 4) Now you need to select the course you want to take admission
Step 5) First, you have to Register your Self on –braussums.in
Step 7) Now Enter your mobile number and verify it with One Time Password.
Step 8) Further fill all the details carefully and submit your application form
Step 9) Take the print out of the application form for further use.
Pay Fee Online
Now you know how to apply for certain course in online mode. But applying for a course will not ensure your admission in BRAUSS, for that you need to pay course fee too. Now here is the brief procedure, how you can pay your course fees online.
Step 1) Visit the braussums.in web portal
Step 2) Now in the right corner of the window, click on the ‘Pay Course Fee‘
Step 3) Now Enter your Registration Number which you got while applying for course
Step 4) Enter your mobile number and verify it with one time password
Step 5) Now you will see the amount you have to pay if pending
Step 6) Now Select payment method of your choice.
Step 7) Complete the payment and download it’s receipt.
Brauss Admission Form 2023
- B. R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission can be done by filling form in online or offline mode
- In order to fill the B. R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences online form, please visit the official website – brauss.mp.gov.in
- First you need to select the course in which you want to take admission
- A wide variety of courses are available in Brauss for example – BA, BA (Hons), BBA, BCA, BSc, BCom and B.Ed.
- After filling the form, please do not forget to pay your fee, you can se above how you can pay your fee.
B. R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Result
- BRAUSS exam results are published on the official website.
- For exam results you can visit this website regularly so that you got the latest updates about the exam result.
- As soon as the result declares, you can find the result link on this site faster than any other site.
- To check result you need to have your Exam or University Roll Number.
- For check result enter your roll number and semester and click on search button
- Download the result for future reference
B. R. Ambedkar University Students Login
- Brauss provides a separate login portal for Students so that they can check fill exam form, pay fees online, download admit card, download result and answer key
- In order to get login credentials first you need to register on – braussums.in
- Once registered, you will get a registration number
- To login enter your registration number, phone number and One Time Password
- After logging in you can update your student profile
- You can fill exam form, download admit card, pay online fee
- Please do not share your Registration number and One Time Password with anyone.