The Bihar government has introduced Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2023 , In this scheme government provide loan to the 12th pass student for their higher education. This loan is only for study purpose to get the loan you have to prove that you have taken admission in any course M.B.B.S , B. tech B.Sc , BA , MBA, BCA etc in any college or university. This scheme provide load upto 4 lakhs rupees to the students of Bihar State.
In this article we have provided all the detail information related to the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2023 , How you can apply for this loan and benefits of the scheme. If you are interested in doing higher education but you do not have enough money to complete just read this article. This will help you to understand about the Scheme.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2023 – Overview
|NAME OF THE SCHEME||Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme ( BSCC )|
|LAUNCH BY||Bihar Government|
|AIM OF THE SCHEME||Provide financial support for 12th pass student for higher education|
|BENEFITES||Student get educational loan at very low interest rate 4%|
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Features
- This scheme is for the 12th pass student of Bihar State and they are interested in doing higher education from any institute run by the Bihar government.
- Provision of loan up to 4 lakhs rupees and that can be use by the student to opt. any course whether it is technical or non- technical . Student can use this money to purchase stationery , books , laptop , tablet or mobile phone for study purpose , college fees etc.
- Loan provided in this scheme is at very low interest which is 4% . However for females , transgender and physically disable the interest rate is only 1% .
- Repayment Flexibility – You must repay the amount you have taken but after complete the course and specially when you get any employment then you have to return this amount to the Bihar government.
- This loan will cover both living expenses related to the education like hostel fees and it will cover institute fees.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme- Eligibility Criteria
Students studying general courses like B.A./B.Sc. and professional/technical courses such as engineering, medical, management, or law can apply.
- To apply for the loan you must be a permanent residents of Bihar and not self-employed.
- Applicant should under 25 years old. However, for certain postgraduate courses where a graduation degree is required, the maximum age limit is extended to 30 years.
- Applicant shoud be 12th pass or equivalent course like ITI diploma.
Students from neighboring states like Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal can also apply. If they are taking admission in Bihar State.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme – Benefits
- Aadhaar cards of the applicant.
- Two passport-size photographs of the applicant , parents, spouse, or guardian.
- Academic certificates: Mark sheet and certificate of Class 10 (for Polytechnic courses), Class 12, and the certificate of the last qualified examination.
- If applicable, certificates related to scholarships or free education.
- Institute enrollment certificate that specifies the course and its duration.
- For courses outside Bihar, a course brochure from the institution.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s bank passbook showing branch name, account number, and IFSC code.
- Details of the course fees received from the institution.
- Address proof: Photocopy of a residential certificate or the first page of a bank passbook, electricity bill, telephone bill, passport, driving license, or voter ID card. The document must clearly show the applicant’s address.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Income-related documents: Income tax return certificates for the last two years, income certificate from the last year, or Form 16.
- Tax receipt.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme- How to Apply ?
To apply for the scheme you should have the documents that are given above and follow these simple steps to fill your form to get the loan.
- Visit the official MNSSBY website at https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/.
- Find and click on the ‘New Applicant Registration’ option on the main page.
- Provide your first name, middle name, last name, email ID, Aadhaar number, and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Send OTP.’
- Enter the OTP received on your email ID and mobile number, then click on ‘Submit.’
- Your registration process is complete once you have done the above. You willl receive your login details via email and SMS.
- Return to the official MNSSBY website.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha details. Click ‘Login.’
- You will be prompted to change your password and complete the login process again with the new password.
- On the next page, provide your personal details.
- Click ‘Submit.’
- In the ‘Select Scheme’ menu, choose the ‘Bihar Student Credit Card’ option.
- Enter the personal details of both the applicant and the co-applicant.
- Once you have entered financial and general details, click on ‘Submit.’
- You will receive an acknowledgment via email; be sure to keep a record of it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there an age requirement for the MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana?
Yes, you must be at least 25 years old to be eligible for the MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana.
What is the maximum loan amount available under the MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana?
You can obtain a maximum loan amount of Rs. 4 lakh under the MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana.
What is the official website for applying to the MNSSBY Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana?
To apply, visit the official website: https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
Are there income verification documents that need to be submitted?
Yes, you are required to submit Form 16 and an income certificate.
How can I check the status of my Bihar student credit card application?
To check the status of your Bihar student credit card application, visit https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ and enter your registration number/Aadhaar number along with your date of birth. You will be able to view the application status online.
Whom should I contact for inquiries about my Bihar student credit card?
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 1800 3456 444.