Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of UP, has launched an online platform to create a special ID for each family in the state in order to give its residents with food and advantages from government programs. A unique UP Family ID will be given to each family in Uttar Pradesh as part of the One Family, One Identity program launced by UP Government.
The database for UP Family ID Online Registration, acquired from Uttar Pradesh Families without work will be prioritized for employment possibilities via the One Family One Identity Family ID system.
In addition to that the Family ID will also make it simple to access all state programs. The Uttar Pradesh Family ID issued to the UP Family ID Registration family will act as their ration card. You can discover more about the UP Family ID Portal if you read the entire article.
UP Family ID Online Overview
|Name of The Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Family Identification (UP Family ID)|
|Launch Date||February 2023|
|Governing Body||Planning Department of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||All the Members of the Family|
|Benefits||Access to all Government schemes|
|Benefit Mode||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Official Website||UP Family ID Portal|
According to the most recent report, this scheme has so far provided family identity to more than 3 crore families. The combination of the Aadhar card number and the Ration Card number will be the primary authentication for registering for family identification.
A unique family identification number will be given to each member of the family, which they can use to access the government program’s benefits. Below are the steps for applying for the UP Family ID 2023 under the Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme.
UP Family ID 2023: Documents
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar Card of Parents
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Ration card (if available)
- Aadhar card of all other family members
UP Family ID Benefits
Enrollment in Family ID is currently optional, despite the fact that it has the potential to be a very useful tool for receiving government benefits. Family ID would improve civilian access to government systems and enable proactive service delivery by precisely identifying beneficiaries.
The state will gain from the complete visibility of all families provided by the Family ID scheme, which will make it simpler to provide programs and services to individuals who are eligible but aren’t already receiving them.
UP Family ID Online Registration 2023
- You must first go to familyid.up.gov.in, which is the portal for UP Family ID Registration.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ tab given at the top of the page.
- You will be asked to enter your Name and Aadhar Registered mobile number. Fill all the details and click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP that was delivered to your Aadhar Registered mobile number.
- To continue with the UP Family Id Registration Process, enter the captcha and click Submit.
- Click “Resend” if OTP is not received on the registered mobile phone.
- Fill the necessary details
- After this your registration process for UP Family ID will be completed.
How to Sign in to UP Family ID Portal ?
- Click ‘Sign in’ after successfully registering on the UP Family Id Online Portal. ‘Sign in’ option is at the top of the webpage.
- Enter your Mobile number which you have used to register and then click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP that was delivered to your registered mobile number.
- Click the login button after entering the captcha
- Click “Resend OTP” if the OTP is not received on the registered mobile phone.
More about UP Family ID 2023
- All the current ration cards holder families can obtain family IDs by going to the Family ID – One Family One Identity website.
- All of those families, who are not eligible for ration cards, can register for a Family ID by going to the One Family One Identity Portal and filling out the necessary information.
- Every family member must complete Aadhaar-based e-KYC on the UP Family Id Registration Portal, familyid.up.gov in.
- The ration card ID serves as the family ID for households who have ration cards.
- The One Family, One Identity Scheme will assign each family a special identification.
The Uttar Pradesh government is implementing the Family ID program to fulfill its goal of providing employment opportunities to all families residing in the state. Each family in the state would receive a special identity card under Family ID, and the state will create a live, comprehensive database of all family units that can be utilized to assure the prompt delivery of benefits to all qualified households.