SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2 Admit Card Out : Staff Selection Commission has started releasing the admit card and check application status for SSC CHSL , SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023 for the North Western Region (NWR) was released on October 20, 2023. The link to check the SSC CHSL Application Status 2023 for both NWR and ER regions is now available on the respective region’s official website.
If you are a candidate who has registered to take the SSC CHSL examination scheduled for November 2, you can download your SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card from the link provided in this article.
SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2 Admit Card Out
To get your SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023, visit the official SSC website @www.ssc.nic.in and choose the region you applied for. You will need to enter your login details, which include your Registration Number or Roll Number and your Password or Date of Birth (D.O.B.). Make sure to have these details handy when downloading your SSC CHSL Tier 2 admit card. You can also find a direct link to the admit card in this article for your convenience.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card Region Wise Direct Link
The SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card 2023 is now available for the NWR Region on their regional websites. Candidates are advised to get their SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card download admit card Region Wise through Direct Link by following the table provided in this article.
|Region||States||Download Admit Card Link|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||to be updated|
|North Western Sub-Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||Click Here|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||to be updated|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||to be updated|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||to be updated|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, and Tamil Nadu||to be updated|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island||to be updated|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||to be updated|
|KKR Region||Karnataka Kerala Region||to be updated|
How to download SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card 2023 ?
Follow these steps to download SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card 2023.
- Step 1: Visit the official SSC website at ssc.nic.in or simply click on the provided links.
- Step 2: Once you are on the homepage, find and click on the “ADMIT CARDS” link.
- Step 3: You will be directed to a new page with links that lead to the official regional websites. Choose the link that corresponds to your region.
- Step 4: Look for the notification that mentions “Status/Download Admit Card FOR COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY (10+2) LEVEL EXAMINATION – 2023 (TIER-2)” and click on it.
- Step 5: Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number, along with your Date of Birth (D.O.B) to access your admit card.
- Step 6: Select the exam area you specified during your application process.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card, make sure to print a hard copy of your hall ticket for reference.
Details Given on SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023
After you have downloaded your SSC CHSL Admit Card, it is important to check all the details and spellings. The information on the admit card is essential for you to participate in the exam, so it must be accurate. Here are details that are mentioned on your admit card and you should check them.
4-Date of Birth
7-Full Address of Exam Center
9-Photograph of applicant
10-Signature of applicant
Instructions for Exam Day- SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2
When you go to the SSC CHSL 2023 tier 2 exam, it is important to have with you:
2 Recent Passport-Size Color Photos: Bring at least 2 small, up-to-date color photographs of yourself.
Original Valid Photo ID: You should also carry an original and valid photo ID as proof of your identity. This ID match the same date of birth as it is in your SSC CHSL Admit Card.
The following types of documents will be accept for valid photo ID proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driver’s License
- PAN Card
Recover Password – SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2 Admit Card
- Step 1- First, go to the official Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website at www.ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2-On the website’s main page, find the login section. Look for a link that says “Forgot Password” or “Reset Password” and click on it.
- Step 3-You will be taken to a new page where you should provide your registration number or roll number, your date of birth (DOB), and a captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Step 4- After entering your details, click on the “Submit” or “Reset Password” button.
- Step 5- If the information you provided is correct, SSC will send you an email or SMS with a link to reset your password. This will be sent to the email or phone number you used when applying for SSC CHSL.
- Step 6- Go to your email inbox or check your phone for the password reset link. It might take a few moments for this message to arrive.
- Step 7- Click on the link and follow the instructions to reset your password. You will need to create a new password and confirm it.
Log in with the New Password: Once you have successfully reset your password, use the new one to log in to your SSC CHSL account.
- Step 8- After logging in, navigate to the “Download Admit Card” section, enter the required details, and download your SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card for 2023.
What is the format of SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam 2023?
|Session||Section||Modules||Subject||Number of questions||Marks||Time|
|Session 1 ( 2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section 1||Module 1||Mathematical Abilities||30||180||1 hour|
|—-||—||Module 2||Reasoning and general intelligence||30||——||—–|
|Section 2||Module 1||English language and comprehension||40||180||—–||1 hour|
|Session-II||Section 3||Module-2||Skill Test/ Typing Test Module||—-||—–||—-|
|—–||—-||Part A- Skill Test for DEOs||—-||—-||—-||15 minutes|
- Tier-II Sessions: The Tier-II exam is divided into two parts, Session-I and Session-II, both held on the same day.
- Qualification Requirement: Candidates must pass all sections of Tier-II to qualify for the exam.
- Question Types: Tier-II includes objective-type multiple-choice questions, except for Module-II in Section III. Questions are available in both English and Hindi, except for the English Language and Comprehension module in Section II.
- Negative Marking: Be cautious of a 1-mark penalty for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section II, and Module-I of Section III.
- Computer Knowledge Test: Module-I of Section-III, the Computer Knowledge Test, is mandatory but only qualifying in nature.
- Skill Test/Typing Test: This part serves as a qualification test.
Part A (Skill Test) – For DEO/DEO Grade ‘A’ Posts: To qualify, candidates must type at a speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on a computer, based on a provided passage.
Part B (Typing Test) – For LDC/JSA and Similar Posts: For English, a typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) is required. For Hindi, a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. is needed. This corresponds to about 10,500 key depressions per hour for English and about 9,000 key depressions per hour for Hindi.
SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2 Admit Card: FAQS
Q1: When is the SSC CHSL 2023 Tier-2 exam scheduled?
The SSC CHSL 2023 Tier-2 exam is set to take place on December 22, 2023, across multiple shifts.
Q2: When can we expect the release of the SSC CHSL Tier 2 admit card for 2023?
The SSC CHSL Tier 2 admit card for 2023 has been released on October 20, 2023, specifically for the NWR Region.
Q3: What is the process for downloading the SSC CHSL Tier 2 admit card for 2023?
To download your SSC CHSL (10+2) admit card, all candidates can simply click on the provided link.
Q4: Does the SSC CHSL (10+2) 2023 exam offer content in both English and Hindi?
Yes, the SSC CHSL (10+2) 2023 exam is bilingual. It means that all subjects are available in both English and Hindi, except for the English Language section.