UPPSC Staff Nurse: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Notification for the post of Staff Nurse for 2240 vacancies. Online Application has begun on 21st August and application window will get close on 21st September. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria and apply for the same. Here you can see all the details about this notification.
You can check complete UPPSC Staff Nurse details for example Number of Post, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply, documents required, application fees, test date, admit card date, salary and other important things.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
|Male & Female
|21st August 2023
|General, OBC, EWS -₹125 | SC – ₹65
This is the golden opportunity for the candidates who are keen to make their careers in field of nursing. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for this post. candidate needs to first register themselves on official website of UPPSC by OTR method. Before that you must check if your eligible or not for UPPSC Staff Nurse.
Staff Nurse Eligibility
If we talk about the gender then both female and male are equally eligible for this post. But there are other very crucial eligibility criteria which you needs you keep in mind.
- Class 10th with Science and 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery OR B.SC Nursing Degree
- Registration Certificate in UP Nursing Council
- More Eligibility Read the Notification
Staff Nurse Apply Online
If you are eligible for this post then you can apply online on the official website of UPPSC. One Time Registration is mandate for the all the candidates. If you are already registered, you can use previous details.
Steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website of uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now click on the apply button in front of Staff Nurse Advertisements
- Now chose your Gender
- You can check your eligibility or authenticate with OTR.
- Now fill your personal and qualification details carefully
- After filling the form Pay your fees by Paytm UPI or Netbanking
- Take the print out of the application form