Staff Selection Commission has released SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 for PET / PST. Candidates who will appear in the PET/ PST for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff And Havaldar Examination, 2022 can download their Admit card through official website of SSC. The exam of PET /PST will be conducted from 25 September to 28 September 2023 in all over the India by the help of various Exam center.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 released on its official website ssc.nic.in, applicants who will sit for the PET/PST for the multi Tasking staff and Havaldar Examination 2022. The date of examination has been released, the exam will conducted between 25 September to 28 September 2023.
SSC MTS Admit Card for PET/ PST 2022 Released
The SSC has started giving out admit cards for the SSC MTS PST/PET exams in 2023. You can get your MTS Admit Card from the SSC regional websites or by using the direct links provided in the article. To download your SSC MTS Admit Card, all you need is your registration ID and your birthdate, the same information you used when you applied.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 Highlights
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||SSC MTS|
|Post||Various in Group C|
|SSC MTS Exam Date 2023||1st to 14th September 2023|
|SSC PET/PST Exam Date 2023||25th & 26th September 2023|
|SSC MTS & Havaldar PST/PET Application Status 2023||Released For Various Regions|
|SSC MTS & Havaldar PST/PET Admit Card 2023||Released For Various Regions|
Details Mentioned on SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
Candidates are advised to check the following details mentioned on their SSC MTS Admit Card 2023.
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Examination Centre
- Date and shift of the examination
- General Instructions for the candidates etc.
How to download SSC MTS & Havaldar PET/PST Admit Card ?
You can use the following steps to retrieve your SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 for the PET/PST.
- Visit UPSSSC Official Website, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission’s official website ,upsssc.gov.in.
- Find Live Advertisement: On the homepage, locate the “Live Advertisement” section and select the link that mentions “Direct Recruitment under Advt. No. 10-Exam/2023,” which commences on 20/09/2023.
- Log in with PET Registration: Access a new login page where you’ll need to log in using your PET Registration number and other required information.
- Provide Educational Details: Input your educational and other necessary details during the registration process.
- Complete Registration and Verification: Once your registration is finished, enter the verification code and hit the submit button.
- Pay Application Fee: Proceed to make the required payment for the application fee, and then click submit.
- Download and Print: Finally, download your UPSSSC Forest Guard Application Form 2023 and maintain a printed copy for future reference.
Documents To Carry Along With SSC MTS Admit Card
Candidates are required to bring specific documents to the exam center. Without these documents, they will not be permitted to take the exam. The necessary documents are given below:
- The printout of the call letter
- Two passport-size photographs
- One original photo identity proof
How many days before we can download SSC admit card ?
Staff Selection Commission releases the admit card for SSC CGL exam 15 days before to the date of examination.
How many times can I give the SSC MTS Exam ?
Candidates can give the SSC MTS Exam many times until they reach the maximum age limits.
What is the good score in MTS Exam ?
The good marks in SSC MTS Exam is 70 to 80 marks.