The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, launched by the Indian government’s Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, would grant candidates an Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 giving them access to free medical care in hospitals with which they have contracts. Millions of Indians benefit from the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023, which provides free medical treatment to the poor. If you’re also interested in obtaining an ABHA Card, you’ve come to the correct place. Here is a detailed guide for Ayushman Bharat Card Registration online at pmjay.gov.in in 2023 and then obtain your health card.
Before starting the online ABHA registration process on the website, please check your eligibility for the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 and complete the application if you are. Start looking forward to the Ayushman Bharat Card List 2023 after submitting your online application, and then check to see if your name is on the list. If the application contains any problems, you could seek Ayushman Card Correction on the official website.
Ayushman Bharat Card Registration 2023
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2023
|Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
|Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
|ABHA Card Eligibility
|Lower Income Group, EWS Category, SC/ST Category, Beggars, Daily Wage Workers and others
|Cashless Treatment Up To Rs 5,00,000/-
|Type of Treatment Covered
|All Major Diseases and Treatments
|All Government & Private Hospitals
|Income Certificate, SC/ST Certificate, Domicile, Aadhar Card & Others
|ABHA Card 2023 Registration
|Ayushman Bharat Card Registration 2023
|Instructions given below
|ABHA Official Website
Ayushman Bharat Card Eligibility Criteria
Check the bullet points below to see if you qualify for an Ayushman Bharat Card in 2023.
- Families in the Lower Income Group i.e. poor are eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023.
- All SC/ST citizens are entitled to register for Ayushman.
- You can register for the program even if you’re a beggar or homeless person.
- The ABHA Card 2023 is also available to anyone working as a Majdur or Daily Wage Worker.
ABHA Card Documents Required
Below is a list of all the documents you’ll need to apply for an Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 and use the Health Scheme. You need both a digital and physical copy of each of these documents in order to complete the registration procedure.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- SC Certificate
- ST Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023
The following are the advantages of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 that all beneficiaries may take use of after registering. Don’t forget to submit your application online to qualify for these advantages.
- The majority of illnesses and hospital treatments are covered for all eligible candidates.
- The holders of the ABHA Card are eligible to use cashless admission and treatment services.
- You are qualified for free care up to Rs 5 lakh in state government and private institutions that have been appointed under this program.
- The Government of India will cover your medical expenses through this program for up to 15 days if you are admitted to the hospital.
- This is a fully cashless program, so no involvement of cash is necessary to receive the benefits.
Ayushman Bharat Card Registration : Instructions
The applicants can apply for an Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 online at pmjay.gov.in by following the steps given below.
- To Register for ABHA card, go to the portal pmjay.gov.in and click on the button ‘Create ABHA Card’.
- Enter the OTP after entering the Aadhar Card number.
- Now add your information into the application form.
- To complete the registration, upload documents and certificates.
- Submit the application, then wait for the authorities to approve it.
Also Read: How to Link PAN Card and Aadhar Card ?
Download Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 @ bis.pmjay.gov.in
Follow the steps given below to download the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 from bis.pmjay.gov.in –
- Click on ‘Download Ayushman Card’ button at bis.pmjay.gov.in to proceed
- To proceed, enter the Aadhar Card number and then the OTP
- Check the digital version of your Ayushman Card, then download it.
- Take a printout and keep it with you and use it to get cashless medical care at recognized institutions.
You must follow all the steps given above after your application has been approved in order to download your Ayushman Card from pmjay.gov.in and start taking advantage of the program’s benefits.
The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), which was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is managed by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Vulnerable and low-income households can get a health card through this scheme that gives them access to free hospital care up to Rs 5 lakh per person. Before submitting an online application, you need ascertain your Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 eligibility.
To qualify, applicants must fall into one of the following categories: SC/ST, Lower Income Group, or EWS. To determine your eligibility, use the “Am I Eligible” option on the official website and then enter the Aadhar Card number. When you are eligible, please register and complete the Ayushman Bharat Form 2023. Your application will be officially reviewed, and if accepted, your name will be added to the Ayushman Bharat list for 2023.